Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TDL UPDATE

Oh no, I haven't forgotten! Here it be, so far:

TDL - EXPIRY DATE: APRIL 30, 2011

1. Turn my "restaurant shopping" into something productive, by blogging once a week
- While I am not specifically writing about restaurants, I am definitely blogging at least once a week. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

2. Get my ass to the gym, by February 28, 2011 (and yes, I mean even if it's just once. I've procrastinated on this one for YEARS).
- Still haven't done this. I need to book an appointment with Versus Gym and actually get signed up for my intro kickboxing class to "make it real".


3. Go to RBC and top up RRSP
- Tried calling my financial advisor to get an estimate on how much to top up, but he never called back. Need to go in myself.


4. Contact Flight Centre again about that incredible job posting after January 1st, and prior to January 5th, 2011.
- I went full-force on this interview, and am very proud of what I did during that time. While I didn't get this job, I got some fantastic feedback from Gregg Tilston and got a promotion at Telus in the interim! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

5. Start doing 20 squats a day, 30 weight lifts for each arm, and 30 sit ups 5 days a week.
- Hell no, I haven't started this. When this happens (too bold of a goal), it's time to create a mini-goal. Start doing 20 squats a day, 30 weight lifts for each arm, and 30 sit ups 3 days a week by February 28th.


6. Cook a legitimate dinner for myself (aka not Kraft Dinner or Campbell's Soup), at least once a week
- I have been very good. The key to this is making cooking fun, like having an in-house dinner hangout with your friends. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment