Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Joy of Raw

I introduced you to Jordan in my previous post about NYC. She is living through some exciting times right now - Jordan has been embarking on a journey to health & happiness through a Raw Vegan lifestyle. I've been lucky enough to hear about her experiences over the past few years. In a few short days, she will be jumping on a plane and heading to the big island of Hawaii to work on an orchard for 4 months. I can't tell you how excited I am for her... I feel like I am a part of this, as I've witnessed the profound effects this positive lifestyle & diet have given her.

Congratulations to Jordan for taking on this incredible adventure!!!

Jordan recently started a YouTube channel, where she vlogs about her experience. I strongly suggest you tune in and hear what she has to say - it could change your life!

The Joy of Raw

Here's a taste:

No comments:

Post a Comment